As geographers, we seek to answer the question: why do things happen where they happen?
Maps provide the visualization and context to make sense of often incomprehensible data. By collecting spatial data and combining it with existing health information to produce maps, organizations can better understand and track the geographic distribution of the problems they seek to address, bringing better services to where they're needed most.
We currently offer customized project design and implementation services, including geographic data collection and survey design, GIS analysis, and cartography.
Together, we can make a variety of maps. By connecting you with powerful geographic technology, these maps provide the following value:
- Increase understanding of the health profile in your catchment area
- Inform programmatic decision making
- Generate reports for M&E and development
- Strengthen grant applications
- Strengthen visual communications tools
- Streamline your workflow